KTM RC390 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (166 kg / 366 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (373 cc)
- Power: Average (43 bhp / 32 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.259 bhp/kg / 0.193 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The KTM RC 390 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 43 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. It's essentially the same engine as the Duke 390.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo Bybre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with Brembo Bybre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS with off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- LED indicators in the mirrors and LED tail light
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- 6 speed gearbox
The pillion seat has been designed to look like a seat cowl to give more of a race bike style but it's actually rubber and functional. A full on white solo race seat is available as an extra.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include adjustable rear sets, brake bleeder screws, orange rim stickers, solo race seat, wavy front disc, orange rear sprocket, comfort seat, Akrapovic slip on with/without carb, lever guards, articulated levers, orange chain and white Fibreglass under engine fairing.
Colours: White/orangeDid You Know?
It's built in India.
Model History & Updates
2017: New large Euro 4 exhaust, ride by wire throttle, slipper clutch, wider mirrors, new comfier pillion seat, adjustable levers and larger 320 mm front disc. The additions make it a few kgs heavier but it's still a light bike.
2018: RC 390 R launched as a 500 unit limited edition track machine. It adds fully adjustable WP suspension, CNC milled levers and racing handlebars. There's even a limited supply of SSP300 race kits to take it further with 230 individual part upgrades including the full Titanium Akrapovic SSP300 EVO2 exhaust - check the pics above.
Popularity & How Many Left