Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
The 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 321cc parallel twin engine which puts out 42bhp. It's closely related to the new MT-03 naked bike and was updated in 2019.
- Light, fun, easy to ride at low speed, comfort, suspension, economy, ABS
- Brake lever isn't adjustable, stopping power, lots of heavy steel bits
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 321cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4bhp at 10,750rpm and peak torque at 9,000rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220m disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm KYB fork with 130mm travel
- KYB rear shock with 125mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox and gear indicator
The engine is a stressed member of the frame and draws on some of the R6 tech, such as lightweight forged Aluminium pistons and an 80% Aluminium / 20% Silicon cylinder build.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Carbon silencer.
- 2015-2017: Blue/silver/black, black with red detailing
- 2018: Blue/silver, black/red (both new designs)
2017: Euro 4 compliant.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||167||43||210||80 / month|
|2016||138||18||156||230 / month|
|2017||85||11||96||100 / month|
|2018||132||-||132||280 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
- Related Model
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.