Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4 bhp at 10,750 rpm and peak torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with 125 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- 2->1 exhaust system
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox and gear indicator
The engine is a stressed member of the frame and draws on some of the R6 tech, such as lightweight forged Aluminium pistons and an 80% Aluminium / 20% Silicon cylinder build.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Carbon silencer.
- 2015-2017: Blue/silver/black, black with red detailing
- 2018: Blue/silver, black/red (both new designs)
Launch RRP: £4,800
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 42 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.249 bhp/kg / 0.185 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Easy to ride at low speed
- Brake lever isn't adjustable
- Lots of heavy steel bits
- Stopping power
2017: Euro 4 compliant.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left