Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 4 of 10
Current Prices: £4,850–£3,900
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- KYB 37 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED lights front and rear
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015 model the fork is now upside down and better quality, there's a new R6 style fairing, new LED headlights, new tank design, more aerodynamic screen, 22 mm lower bars and a completely new LCD dash. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler (£470), full race system, LED indicators (£104 front/back), pillion seat cover (£159) and a range of billet parts.
- 2019-2019: Black, blue (our fav.)
- 2020: Black, blue/grey
Review In A Few
- Looks great, suspension, headlight, handling
- Indicators aren't LED, dash isn't TFT, brakes
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 41 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £5,300
Check out this video review from Bike World.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: