Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- KYB 37 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED lights front and rear
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015 model the fork is now upside down and better quality, there's a new R6 style fairing, new LED headlights, new tank design, more aerodynamic screen, 22 mm lower bars and a completely new LCD dash. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler (£470), full race system, LED indicators (£104 front/back), pillion seat cover (£159) and a range of billet parts.
- 2019-2019: Black, blue (our fav.)
- 2020: Black, blue/grey
Review In A Few
- Looks great
- Indicators aren't LED
- Dash isn't TFT
Launch RRP: £5,300
Capacity: 321 cc (low)
Power: 41 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.243 bhp/kg / 0.181 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Bike World.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: