Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 321cc parallel twin engine which puts out 41bhp. It was originally launched in 2015.
What Is It?
- Looks great, headlight, brakes, handling
- Indicators aren't LED, dash isn't TFT
It's powered by a liquid cooled 321cc parallel twin engine which produces 41.4bhp at 10,750rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 298mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- KYB 37mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125mm travel
- LED lights front and rear
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015 model the fork is now upside down, there's a new R6 style fairing, new LED headlights, new tank design, more aerodynamic screen, 22mm lower bars and a completely new LCD dash. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler (£470), LED indicators (£104 front/back), pillion seat cover (£159) and a range of billet parts.
Colours: Black, blue (our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video from Yamaha: