Yamaha YZF-R3 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (169 kg / 373 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (321 cc)
- Power: Average (41 bhp / 31 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.243 bhp/kg / 0.181 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,300
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Bike World.
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 321 cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- KYB 37 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED lights front and rear
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015 model the fork is now upside down and better quality, there's a new R6 style fairing, new LED headlights, new tank design, more aerodynamic screen, 22 mm lower bars and a completely new LCD dash. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler (£470), full race system, LED indicators (£104 front/back), pillion seat cover (£159) and a range of billet parts.
- 2019-2019: Black, blue (our fav.)
- 2020-2021: Black, blue/grey
- 2022: Black, blue, white/red/yellow (World GP 60th Anniversary)
Popularity & How Many Left