Yamaha YZF-R3 For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 321cc parallel twin engine which puts out 41bhp. It was originally launched in 2015.
Pros / Cons
- Looks great, suspension, headlight, handling
- Indicators aren't LED, dash isn't TFT, brakes
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 321cc parallel twin engine, producing 41.4bhp at 10,750rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 298mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- KYB 37mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 125mm travel
- LED lights front and rear
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015 model the fork is now upside down and better quality, there's a new R6 style fairing, new LED headlights, new tank design, more aerodynamic screen, 22mm lower bars and a completely new LCD dash. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler (£470), full race system, LED indicators (£104 front/back), pillion seat cover (£159) and a range of billet parts.
- 2019-2019: Black, blue (our fav.)
- 2020: Black, blue/grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Bike World.