KTM RC125 For Sale
The KTM RC 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It's closely related to the naked Duke 125.
- Brakes, handling, indicators
- You have to really like orange
What Is It?
It's powered by a water-cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. It's the same engine as the naked Duke 125. RRP was £4,500 in 2014 but has fallen to a more competitive £4,300 for 2017.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with Brembo Bybre 2 piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with Brembo Bybre single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS with off mode using a hidden button behind the dash
- 43mm WP upside down fork with 125mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- LED indicators in the mirrors and LED tail light
- LCD dash with shift and gear position indicator
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The pillion seat has been designed to look like a seat cowl to give more of a race bike style but it's actually rubber and functional. A full on white solo race seat is available as an extra - check the pics.
Race accessories include wavy front brake disc, lever guards, Akrapovic slip on silencer, comfort seat, articulated levers, frame sliders, orange rear cog, orange chain, sticker sets and white Fiberglass lower fairing.
The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take an MRE 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
2017: New large Euro 4 exhaust, the frame is now black instead of orange but the fairing and fuel tank now maintain the overall level of orangeness.
Did You Know?
It's built in India
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this awesome review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|