KTM RC125 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM RC 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with Brembo ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS with off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- WP rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- LED indicators and tail light
- LCD dash with shift indicator
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine is basically the same as the naked Duke 125 and the pillion seat has been designed to look like a seat cowl to give more of a race bike style but it's actually rubber and functional. ABS can be turned off but only using a hidden button behind the dash.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take an MRE 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include wavy front brake disc, lever guards, Akrapovic slip on silencer, comfort seat, articulated levers, frame sliders, orange rear cog, orange chain, sticker sets, white solo race seat and white Fibreglass lower fairing.
Colours: Black, white, orangeDid You Know?
It's built in India.
2017: New large Euro 4 exhaust and the frame is now black but the fairing and fuel tank maintain the overall level of orangeness.
Review In A Few
- You have to really like orange
Launch RRP: £4,500
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 140 kg / 309 pounds
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left