BMW G310R For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW G310R is an A2 friendly premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 34 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre two piston caliper
- Dual channel BMW ABS system
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 131 mm travel
- LCD dash
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
To create an optimum weight balance and low centre of gravity the single cylinder engine sits parallel to the road.
It's actually the smallest engine being produced by BMW by some margin and should form the basis of a new platform for sports and adventure versions. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 29 litre top box, comfort seat, 770 mm low seat, heated grips, white LED indicators, centre stand and 12V socket.
- 2017: Black/white/red, blue, white/blue/red (+£45)
- 2018-2019: Black/white/red, red, white/blue/red
- 2020: Black/red, red, white/blue/red
Did You Know?
It will be manufactured in India and ByBre is a sub-brand of Brembo for smaller bikes.
Launch RRP: £4,290
Capacity: 313 cc (low)
Power: 34 bhp / 25 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 159 kg / 351 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.214 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left