BMW G310R For Sale
The BMW G310R is an A2 friendly premium naked bike and is powered by a 313cc single cylinder engine which puts out 34bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 34bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel BMW ABS system
- 41mm KYB upside down fork with 140mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 131mm travel
- LCD dash, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
To create an optimum weight balance and low centre of gravity the single cylinder engine sits parallel to the road. It's actually the smallest engine being produced by BMW by some margin and should form the basis of a new platform for sports and adventure versions. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 29 litre top box, comfort seat, 770mm low seat, heated grips, white LED indicators, centre stand and 12V socket.
- 2017: Black/white/red, blue, white/blue/red (+£45)
- 2018-2019: Black/white/red, red, white/blue/red
- 2020: Black/red, red, white/blue/red
Did You Know?
It will be manufactured in India and ByBre is a sub-brand of Brembo for smaller bikes.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||218||15||233||230 / month|
|2018||214||-||214||110 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||Rarely|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
- Related Model
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.