BMW G310R For Sale
The BMW G310R is an A2 friendly premium naked bike and is powered by a 313cc single cylinder engine which puts out 34bhp.
What Is It?
Power is provided by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 313cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 34bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with die-cast Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with ByBre radial 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Dual channel BMW ABS system
- 41mm KYB upside down fork with 140mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 131mm travel
- LCD console and LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Stainless Steel exhaust
- Fuel injection
To create an optimum weight balance and low centre of gravity the single cylinder engine sits parallel to the road. It's actually the smallest engine being produced by BMW by some margin and should form the basis of a new platform for sports and adventure versions (much like the Honda CB500).
The brakes are from ByBre (short for "By Brembo") with is a sub-brand from Bremo for smaller bikes and the design echoes the much larger R1200R roadster. The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 29 litre top box, comfort seat, 770mm low seat, heated grips, white LED indicators, centre stand and 12V socket.
- 2017: Black/white/red, blue, white/blue/red (+£45)
- 2018: Black/white/red, red, white/blue/red
Did You Know?
It will be manufactured in India
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: