BMW G310R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (159 kg / 351 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (313 cc)
- Power: Average (34 bhp / 25 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.214 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,290
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The BMW G310R is an A2 friendly premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 313 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 34 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre two piston caliper
- Dual channel BMW ABS system
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 131 mm travel
- LCD dash
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
To create an optimum weight balance and low centre of gravity the single cylinder engine sits parallel to the road.
It's actually the smallest engine being produced by BMW by some margin and should form the basis of a new platform for sports and adventure versions.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 29 litre top box, comfort seat, 770 mm low seat, heated grips, white LED indicators, centre stand and 12V socket.
- 2017: Black/white/red, blue, white/blue/red (+£45)
- 2018-2019: Black/white/red, red, white/blue/red
- 2020: Black/red, red, white/blue/red
- 2021: Black, white/blue, black/white/red
- 2022: Triple black, white/blue/red, grey/white/red
It will be manufactured in India and ByBre is a sub-brand of Brembo for smaller bikes.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, electronic throttle controller, increased automatic idle speed, assist and slipper clutch, LED headlight / indicators and adjustable levers.
Popularity & How Many Left