SWM Gran Milano 440 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The SWM Gran Milano 440 is an A2 licence friendly retro styled cafe racer and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air / oil cooled 445.3 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 30 bhp at 6,800 rpm and maximum torque at 5,300 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 47 mm Fastace upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks with 94 mm travel
- Dual analogue dash + LCD insert
- LED taillight
- Fuel injection
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 17" wheels takes a Golden Tyre GT260 120/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
SWM include the dual seat, pillion grabrail and pillion pegs.
Colours: Bronze, green, blueDid You Know?
SWM is pronounced "S" "W" "M". The brand is Italian, the engine is produced in China, with final assembly in Italy and they offer a two year warranty.
Capacity: 445 cc (average)
Power: 30 bhp, 22 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph, 145 km/h (average)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 65 mpg, 4.3 l/100km, 23.0 km/l (good)
Range: 320 miles, 515 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.5 litres, 5.9 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 809 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 145 kg, 320 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (high)
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant and ABS system.
Review In A Few
- Plenty of usable torque
- Unique retro looks
- Slightly agricultural engine
- No gear position indicator
- Some vibes at high rpms
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left