SWM Gran Milano 440 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (809 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (145 kg / 320 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.5 litres / 5.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Very High (320 miles / 515 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (445 cc)
- Power: Average (30 bhp / 22 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The SWM Gran Milano 440 is an A2 licence friendly retro styled cafe racer and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air / oil cooled 445.3 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 30 bhp at 6,800 rpm and maximum torque at 5,300 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 47 mm Fastace upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks with 94 mm travel
- Dual analogue dash + LCD insert
- LED taillight
- Fuel injection
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 17" wheels takes a Golden Tyre GT260 120/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
SWM include the dual seat, pillion grabrail and pillion pegs.
Colours: Bronze, green, blueDid You Know?
SWM is pronounced "S" "W" "M". The brand is Italian, the engine is produced in China, with final assembly in Italy and they offer a two year warranty.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant and ABS system.
Popularity & How Many Left