Herald Classic 400 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (165 kg / 364 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (397 cc)
- Power: Average (27 bhp / 20 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,300
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Mr Darcy & the Ol' Man.
What Is It?
The Herald Classic 400 is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike. It is powered by an air-cooled 397 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 27 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm. The engine design is related to the Honda CB400SS.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 295 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 235 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Dual analogue dash + LCD insert
- Adjustable brake lever
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 17" wire-spoked wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It's made in China, distributed by Herald in the UK and is offered with 2 years RAC breakdown cover.
Popularity & How Many Left