Benelli Imperiale 400 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (205 kg / 452 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (374 cc)
- Power: Average (21 bhp / 16 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.102 bhp/kg / 0.076 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,500
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Benelli Imperiale 400 is an A2 friendly retro bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 374 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 20.8 bhp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear piggyback shocks with 55 mm travel
- Electric and kick starters
- Dual analogue dash with LCD inserts
- Adjustable brake lever
- Side and centre stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Maxxis Promaxx 100/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 130/80.
Colours: Black, silver, redDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy. They offer it with a two year warranty.
Popularity & How Many Left