Honda CB300R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (799 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (143 kg / 315 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (286 cc)
- Power: Average (31 bhp / 23 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.217 bhp/kg / 0.162 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,430
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from the chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CB300R is an A2 licence friendly naked bike with a dash of retro styling which is closely related to the popular CB125R. It's powered by a liquid cooled 286 cc single cylinder engine, producing 31 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. The engine is basically the same as the CBR300R.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc at the front with Nissin radial two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Red rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 107 mm travel
- LCD dash, Aluminium pegs, full LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Apart from the engine, pillion seat, exhaust and side panels the bike is basically the same as the smaller CB125R. The ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full cornering ABS you find on more expensive bikes.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
- 2018: Black, silver, red
- 2019: Black, silver, red, blue (gold fork on all)
Honda call the styling Neo Cafe Racer which is shared with the CB125R, CB650R and CB1000R.
Popularity & How Many Left