Honda CB300R For Sale
The Honda CB300R is an A2 licence friendly naked bike with a dash of retro styling and is powered by a 286cc single cylinder engine which puts out 31bhp. It's closely related to the popular CB125R.
What Is It?
- Looks great, goes well, light, handling, dash, comfort, economy
- Budget for a new end can, no gear position indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 286cc single cylinder engine, producing 31bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm. The engine is basically the same as the CBR300R.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296mm wavy disc at the front with Nissin radial 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Red rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 107mm travel
- LCD dash, Aluminium pegs
- Full LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox
Apart from the engine, pillion seat, exhaust and side panels the bike is basically the same as the smaller CB125R. The ABS system use an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full on cornering ABS you find on the really expensive bikes.
Colours: Black, silver, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
and this from the chronicles of mr fish: