Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (191 kg / 421 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Average (71 mph / 114 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (349 cc)
- Power: Average (20 bhp / 15 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.105 bhp/kg / 0.078 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,750
For Sale (128)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Meteor is an A2 licence friendly budget cruiser and is powered by an air / oil cooled 349 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 19.9 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty basic but you do get the latest Tripper sat nav system seamlessly integrated with the style of the round dash, which turns into a clock when not in use with the app. There's also a handy USB port on the handlebars.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a CEAT Zoom Plus 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/70.
Accessories include the tall screen, small smoked screen, pillion backrest, brown seat, low seat and wheel tape.
Colours: Red, yellow, blue, black, pale blue, marron, brown