Mutt Sabbath 250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (250 cc)
- Power: Average (21 bhp / 16 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,250
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Brookman Rider.
What Is It?
The Mutt Sabbath 250 is an A2 friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 250 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 21 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 295 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators
- Headlight grill
- Chain guard
- Sump guard
- Fuel injection
- Side stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take Continental TKC80 4.10 knobbly tyres.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
Mutt offer a two year parts and labour warranty. It uses an old Suzuki GN250 engine design.