Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (195 kg / 430 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Average (71 mph / 114 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (349 cc)
- Power: Average (20 bhp / 15 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.103 bhp/kg / 0.076 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,280
For Sale (110)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is an A2 licence friendly retro bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 349 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 19.9 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Centre and side stand
- USB port
- LED taillight
- Removeable pillion seat
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a CEAT Zoom Plus 100/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 120/80.
Accessories include the cast wheels, engine bars, premium pegs, sump guard, brown seat, screen and luggage rack.
Colours: Black, grey, red/silver, bronze/silver, blue/white, black/gold, black/redDid You Know?
The styling harks back the the post war G2 and it's made in India. The first service is 300 miles (483 km) and then every 3,000 miles (4,828 km). Royal Enfield offer a three year warranty with it.