Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 is a cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 535 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 29.1 bhp at 5,100 rpm and maximum torque at 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual Paioli rear piggyback shocks with adjustable pre-load and 80 mm travel
- Analogue / LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Clip-on bars
- Bar end mirrors
- Kick and electric starters
- Fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
You get the classic dual clocks, one showing speed and the other revs, plus a small LCD insert on the left clock with a fuel gauge.
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a Pirelli Sport Demon 90/90 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, yellowDid You Know?
The frame has been designed by Harris Performance Ltd.
Launch RRP: £5,200
Capacity: 535 cc (average)
Power: 29 bhp, 22 kW (average)
Red Line: 5,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph, 145 km/h (average)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 70 mpg, 4.0 l/100km, 24.8 km/l (good)
Range: 210 miles, 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres, 3.6 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm, 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 184 kg, 406 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.158 bhp/kg, 0.118 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (high)
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant and ABS.
Review In A Few
- Cool cafe racer looks
- Underpowered for the A2 licence
- Slightly sporty riding position
- No gear position indicator
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left