Kawasaki Z125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z125 is a learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
The model looks to be based heavily on the A2 friendly Z250SL and there's a sports version available in the £4,400 Ninja 125 which has a 30 mm lower seat and is 2 kg heavier. The 17" Y-spoked wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Arrow silencer, gear position indicator, pillion seat cover, low seat (-25 mm) and tank pads.
- 2018-2019: Green/black, blue/black, white/black with green frame (+£100)
- 2020: Black, green, white/black/green
Review In A Few
- Looks pretty good
- Light weight
- No TFT dash or LED lighting
Launch RRP: £4,100
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 146 kg / 322 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.103 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: