Aprilia Tuono 125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,700–£2,300
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike that's at the sportier end of the spectrum. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with J.Juan four piston caliper
- 218 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Bosch single channel ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- LED tail light
- Fuel injection, 6 speed gearbox
The Tuono is basically a naked version of their 2017 RS125 with no fairing, a mini fly screen, black swingarm, more pillion friendly one piece seat, 10 mm lower seat height and a more relaxed riding position. There's even space for an iPad mini under the seat.
Uniquely the exhaust is completely hidden in the bottom of the fairing so it looks great from both sides. The 6 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a USB port under the seat, quickshifter and smartphone connectivity.
Colours: Red, grey
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
- Cool exhaust, big bike size, looks good, goes well
- Disturbing gap under the radiator, no fuel level indicator, tyres
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 145 kg / 320 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £4,600
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||33||3||36||28 / month|
|2018||92||-||92||270 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||180 / month|