Aprilia Tuono 125 For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia Tuono is a premium learner friendly naked bike that's on the sportier end of the spectrum. It's powered by a 124cc single cylinder engine which puts out 15bhp.
- Cool exhaust, big bike size, looks good, goes well
- Disturbing gap under the radiator, no fuel level indicator, tyres
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.2cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 10,750rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with J.Juan 2 piston caliper
- 218mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Bosch single channel ABS system
- 40mm upside down fork with 110mm travel
- Rear shock with 120mm travel
- LED tail light
- Fuel injection, 6 speed gearbox
The Tuono is basically a naked version of their 2017 RS125, but with no fairing, a mini fly screen, black swingarm, more pillion friendly one piece seat, 10mm lower seat height and a more relaxed riding position.
There's space for an iPad mini under the seat and a USB port can be added for recharging. Uniquely the exhaust is completely hidden in the bottom of the fairing so it looks great from both sides while the 6 Y-spoke 17" Aluminium wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a USB port, quickshifter and smartphone connectivity.
Colours: Red, grey
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this quick walkaround from Saint Maur Motos: