Aprilia Tuono 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (145 kg / 320 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.103 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,600
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono 125 is a premium learner friendly naked bike that's at the sportier end of the spectrum. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with J.Juan four piston caliper
- 218 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Bosch single channel ABS system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- LED tail light
- Fuel injection, 6 speed gearbox
The Tuono is basically a naked version of their 2017 RS125 with no fairing, a mini fly screen, black swingarm, more pillion friendly one piece seat, 10 mm lower seat height and a more relaxed riding position. There's even space for an iPad mini under the seat.
Uniquely the exhaust is completely hidden in the bottom of the fairing so it looks great from both sides. The 6 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a USB port under the seat, quickshifter and smartphone connectivity.
Colours: Red, greyDid You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Popularity & How Many Left