Suzuki VanVan 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.5 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,130
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Scooty Man.
What Is It?
The Suzuki VanVan is a retro style bike with large balloon tyres and is powered by an air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 12 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- Rear drum brake
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The VanVan has been re-introduced for 2003 with chunky tyres that are great on sandy beaches, light trails, around the farm and soaking up potholes at low speed in town.
It has increased ground clearance, a tool kit under the side panel, wide bars, a small turning circle and even a luggage rack.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 130/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 180/80.
Colours: Black, red, blue, silver, orange, whiteDid You Know?
In Japanese VanVan means Keep Going On, it's also known as the RV125 and RV means Recreational Vehicle.
Model History & Updates
2007: Carburettor replaced with a fuel injection system.
2016: 200 cc version launched with 16 bhp and side-mounted oil cooler.
Popularity & How Many Left