Honda CBR125R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (137 kg / 302 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.095 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,600
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR125R is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and swingarm
- 276 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 31 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 126 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
- Electric start
The 2011 model is a major re-design which updates the looks in line with the latest CBR250R and VFR1200F. It has a higher seat height of 795 mm, a new exhaust, upgraded brakes and a larger rear tyre from the CBR250R.
A digital dash is included showing speed, temperature, revs, fuel level and clock. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, red/white/blue, RepsolDid You Know?
It was dropped in 2017 due to Euro 4 regulations.
Popularity & How Many Left