Honda CBR125R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR125R is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and swingarm
- 276 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 31 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 126 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
- Electric start
The 2011 model is a major re-design which updates the looks in line with the latest CBR250R and VFR1200F. It has a higher seat height of 795 mm, a new exhaust, upgraded brakes and a larger rear tyre from the CBR250R.
A digital dash is included showing speed, temperature, revs, fuel level and clock. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, red/white/blue, RepsolDid You Know?
It was dropped in 2017 due to Euro 4 regulations.
Review In A Few
- Cheap to buy and run
- Quality finish
- Non-hinged fuel cap
- Soft suspension
Launch RRP: £3,600
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 13 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 137 kg / 302 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.095 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left