Lexmoto XTR 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.080 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,100
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Lexmoto XTR 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. It's one of Lexmoto's best selling models.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brakes front and rear with two piston calipers
- Upside down fork
- 5 speed gearbox
- Electric and kick starter
- Rev counter
- Fuel gauge
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Yuasa 70/90 tyre at the front and a 100/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, red, yellow, greenDid You Know?
It's also known as the KS125-23.
Popularity & How Many Left