Lexmoto Falcon Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (137 kg / 302 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.066 bhp/kg / 0.049 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,750
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Falcon is a learner friendly sports bike which is closely related to the Lexmoto Hawk. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.4 bhp at 9,250 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork, side stand
- Rear shock with red finish
- LED indicators
- LCD dash
- Electric starter
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The LED position lights frame the headlights well to give a focused face and the dash includes a fuel gauge. Unlike many of the older Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in mph.
The 9-spoke sporty 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, blueDid You Know?
It's also called the XGJ125-27B.
Up And Down The Range
Closely related is the £2,000 Hawk which is a bit more expensive but features red detailing on the brakes, a smaller exhaust and 2 kg shaved off the weight.
Popularity & How Many Left