Lexmoto LXR SE 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (167 kg / 368 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.072 bhp/kg / 0.054 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXR SE 125 is a budget learner friendly full size sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder fuel injected engine, producing 12.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. The same reliable engine can be found in the air-cooled Michigan, ZSX-R and ZSX-F models.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System
- 37 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Centre and side stand
- LED indicators and tail light
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter
Lexmoto completely nailed it with the 2018 LXR sports bike and for 2019 they are taking the package to the next level with an adjustable upside down fork and weight saving Aluminium swingarm / yoke.
Equipment is still pretty basic but you get an analogue rev counter, digital speedo in mph, fuel gauge, adjustable brake lever and cool LED running lights.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and the right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
It's also known as the SY125-10-SE and initial production was quite limited.
Model History & Updates
2020: LXR 380 with larger parallel twin engine, 40 bhp, 6 speed gearbox and larger rear tyre.
Popularity & How Many Left