Lexmoto LXR 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXR 125 is a budget learner friendly full size sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder fuel injected engine, producing 12.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System
- Centre and side stand
- LED indicators and tail light
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter
Equipment is pretty basic but you get an analogue rev counter, digital speedo in mph, fuel gauge, adjustable brake lever and cool LED running lights. It's basically the same engine as the air-cooled Michigan, ZSX-R and ZSX-F.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
- 2018: Black/red (our fav.), white/blue
- 2019: Black/red, grey/blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the SY125-10.
2019: Higher spec LXR SE introduced with upside down fork and Aluminium swingarm / yokes.
2020: LXR 380 with larger parallel twin engine, 40 bhp, 6 speed gearbox and larger rear tyre.
Review In A Few
- Looks awesome
- Cheap parts
- Great value
- More powerful 125cc models are available
- Hates rain
Launch RRP: £2,200
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 167 kg / 368 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.072 bhp/kg / 0.054 kW/kg
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left