Lexmoto LXR 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (167 kg / 368 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.078 bhp/kg / 0.058 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,800
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LXR 125 is a budget learner friendly full size sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System
- Centre and side stand
- LED indicators, tail light and DRL
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the popular 2018-2020 model there's a new Euro 5 engine with a smidge more power 500 rpm lower down the range, a full 6 speed gearbox and an upgraded rear shock however maximum torque appears 250 rpm higher and the seat is 20 mm higher.
Equipment is pretty basic but you get an analogue rev counter, digital speedo in mph, fuel gauge, adjustable brake lever, braided lines and cool LED running lights.
The front dual discs are actually part of the combined braking system where the left is a dedicated front brake and right activates at the same time as the rear.
The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a CST Magsport 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
- 2021: Black, white, red
It's also known as the SY125-10-E5.
Up And Down The Range
The £2,800 LXR SE gets a modern TFT dash, a more premium upside down fork and a lightweight Aluminium swingarm / yoke.