Lexmoto Hawk Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (135 kg / 298 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.067 bhp/kg / 0.050 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from spicy110.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Hawk is a learner friendly sports bike which is closely related to the cheaper Lexmoto Falcon. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Disc up front with red two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with red two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Side stand
- Rear shock with red finish
- LED indicators
- LCD dash
- Electric starter
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The LED position lights give the front a purposeful face and it looks particularly good in red, with a sort of mini Ducati vibe. You can also replace the pillion seat with a seat cowl from the options catalogue.
The 9-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red (our favourite), red/white/blackDid You Know?
It's also called the XGJ125-28.
Up And Down The Range
Closely related is the £1,750 Falcon which is a bit cheaper, 2 kg heavier and doesn't feature the red detailing on the brakes. It does have a proper pillion seat though.
Popularity & How Many Left