Super Soco TC Max Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Super Soco TC Max is an A1 friendly naked bike and is powered by a mid-mounted Super Soco air-cooled electric motor which puts out 6.7 bhp.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame with Aluminium subframe
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm upside down fork
- Single rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Power modes (top speed): Eco (35 mph), Road (45 mph), Sport
- Keyless start
- Analogue / LCD dash with connectivity
- LED lighting
- Auto headlight
- Adjustable pegs
- Side stand
The ATL 72V 45Ah Lithium battery can be charged from a standard UK socket in 3-4 hours with the quick charger and weighs a hefty 22 kg.
The onboard charging cable connects to a socket on the right of the seat and there is storage space above it for the slow charger or a few small essentials.
The 8-spoke 17" wheels take a Yuanxing 90/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the spoked wheels (£100), fly screen and luggage rack.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
Super Soco offer a 2 year warranty on the vehicle and 3 years on the battery / motor. Each battery is rated for 1,500 charge cycles before it reaches 80% capacity.
Launch RRP: £4,250
Peak Power: 5.0 kW / 6.7 bhp
Continuous Power: 3.9 kW / 5.2 bhp
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Range: 60 miles / 97 km (low)
Battery Capacity: 3.2 kWh
Fast Charge: 3.0 hours
Slow Charge: 7.0 hours
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 101 kg / 223 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.069 bhp/kg / 0.052 kW/kg
Review In A Few
- Perfect for short city commutes
- Low maintenance belt drive
- Looks great
- Super light
- Keyless start key fob isn't range sensing
- No USB port or reverse gear
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left