Super Soco TC Max Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (101 kg / 223 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 3.2 kWh
- Range: Low (60 miles / 97 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (7.0 hours) Fast (3.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (3.9 kW / 5.2 bhp) Peak (5.0 kW / 6.7 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.069 bhp/kg / 0.052 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £4,250
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Super Soco TC Max is an A1 friendly naked bike and is powered by a mid-mounted Super Soco air-cooled electric motor which puts out 6.7 bhp.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame with Aluminium subframe
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm upside down fork
- Single rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Power modes (top speed): Eco (35 mph), Road (45 mph), Sport
- Keyless start
- Analogue / LCD dash with connectivity
- LED lighting
- Auto headlight
- Adjustable pegs
- Side stand
The ATL 72V 45Ah Lithium battery can be charged from a standard UK socket in 3-4 hours with the quick charger and weighs a hefty 22 kg.
The onboard charging cable connects to a socket on the right of the seat and there is storage space above it for the slow charger or a few small essentials.
The 8-spoke 17" wheels take a Yuanxing 90/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the spoked wheels (£100), fly screen and luggage rack.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
Super Soco offer a 2 year warranty on the vehicle and 3 years on the battery / motor. Each battery is rated for 1,500 charge cycles before it reaches 80% capacity.
Popularity & How Many Left