Bullit Hero 125 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Bullit Hero 125 is a learner friendly scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine putting out 11.4 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 275 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Chain guard
- Sump guard
- Braced handlebars
- 860 mm / 910 mm adjustable seat
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a Kingstone knobbly 4.10 tyre and the rear 17" a 4.60 tyre.
Colours: Silver, black/gold, red/white/blueDid You Know?
Bullit is a Belgium brand which sources bikes from China.
Launch RRP: £2,500
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons (low)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 121 kg / 267 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
Review In A Few
- Some off-road ability
- Looks great
- Basic dash with speed in km/h
- No fuel gauge
- High seat
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left