Bullit Hero 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (860 mm / 33.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (121 kg / 267 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Bullit Hero 125 is a learner friendly scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine putting out 11.4 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 275 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Chain guard
- Sump guard
- Braced handlebars
- 860 mm / 910 mm adjustable seat
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a Kingstone knobbly 4.10 tyre and the rear 17" a 4.60 tyre.
Colours: Silver, black/gold, red/white/blueDid You Know?
Bullit is a Belgium brand which sources bikes from China.
Popularity & How Many Left