Sinnis Scrambler Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (124 kg / 273 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Sinnis Scrambler is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm. The engine is an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Apache SM / SMR, Blade X and Bomber.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- High wrapped exhaust
- Bench seat, chain guard, headlight grill
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's closely related to the cafe racer styled Bomber. The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a knobbly Timsun 130/70 tyre at the front and a 110/80 at the rear.
Popularity & How Many Left