Sinnis Scrambler For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis Scrambler is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm. The engine is an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Apache SM / SMR, Blade X and Bomber.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- High wrapped exhaust
- Bench seat, chain guard, headlight grill
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's closely related to the cafe racer styled Bomber. The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a knobbly Timsun 130/70 tyre at the front and a 110/80 at the rear.
Launch RRP: £1,700
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 124 kg / 273 pounds
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left