Sinnis Bomber For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis Bomber is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5 bhp. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Apache SM / SMR, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable dual piggyback rear shocks
- Fuel gauge, retro style seat, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Bomber is styled after the Triumph Thruxton cafe racer with a headlight cowl and seat hump however the riding position isn't really aggressive like most cafe racers. The headlight cowl can be easily removed.
It's one of the coolest looking 125 cc bikes you can buy. The 17" wire-spoked wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Looks awesome
Launch RRP: £2,150
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 125 kg / 276 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left