Sinnis Bomber For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,400–£1,950
What Is It?
The Sinnis Bomber is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280mm disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable dual piggyback rear shocks
- Fuel gauge, retro style seat, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Bomber is styled after the Triumph Thruxton cafe racer with a headlight cowl and seat hump however the riding position isn't really aggressive like most cafe racers. The headlight cowl can be easily removed.
It's one of the coolest looking 125cc bikes you can buy. The 17" wire-spoked wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
- Looks awesome, value for money, economy, range
- Tyres, brakes
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 125 kg / 276 pounds
Launch RRP: £2,150
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|