Sinnis Bomber For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis Bomber is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5 bhp. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Apache SM / SMR, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable dual piggyback rear shocks
- Fuel gauge, retro style seat, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Bomber is styled after the Triumph Thruxton cafe racer with a headlight cowl and seat hump however the riding position isn't really aggressive like most cafe racers. The headlight cowl can be easily removed.
It's one of the coolest looking 125 cc bikes you can buy. The 17" wire-spoked wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Launch RRP: £2,150
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 125 kg / 276 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
Review In A Few
- Cheap as the cheapest chips
- Beautiful cafe racer looks
- Easy to modify
- No handlebar space for aftermarket accessories
- Seat could be a bit softer
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left