Triumph Thruxton TFC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Thruxton TFC is a range topping version of the Thruxton R cafe racer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 107.5 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 4,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear piggyback shocks with 120 mm travel
- Brembo MCS adjustable levers
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch, USB socket
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the regular Thruxton R the Triumph Factory Custom gets you a unique production run number plaque, tweaked engine, Vance & Hines Titanium silencers, upgraded Ohlins suspension, lightweight battery, rear mudguard removal, fancy LED headlight with running light, Carbon fairing / front mudguard / seat hump / heel guards, Brembo adjustable levers, premium leather seat, billet top yoke, paddock stand bobbins and a gold chain.
It's very unique (750 units worldwide, 125 for the UK), significantly more expensive, slightly more powerful and 5 kg lighter than the Thruxton R. The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 108 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Launch RRP: £17,500
Check out this quick walkaround from EUROCYCLE.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: