Triumph Thruxton TFC For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC is a range topping version of the Thruxton R cafe racer and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin which puts out 108bhp. Only 750 will be produced worldwide.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 107.5bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 4,850rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear piggyback shocks with 120mm travel
- Brembo MCS adjustable levers
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch, USB socket
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the regular Thruxton R the Triumph Factory Custom gets you a unique production run number plaque, tweaked engine, Vance & Hines Titanium silencers, upgraded Ohlins suspension, lightweight battery, rear mudguard removal, fancy LED headlight with running light, Carbon fairing / front mudguard / seat hump / heel guards, Brembo adjustable levers, premium leather seat, billet top yoke, paddock stand bobbins and a gold chain.
It's very unique (750 units worldwide, 125 for the UK), significantly more expensive, slightly more powerful and 5kg lighter than the Thruxton R. The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model
Check out this quick walkaround from EUROCYCLE.