Triumph Thruxton TFC Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Thruxton TFC is a range topping version of the Thruxton R cafe racer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 107.5 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 4,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear piggyback shocks with 120 mm travel
- Brembo MCS adjustable levers
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- USB socket
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the regular Thruxton R the Triumph Factory Custom gets you a unique production run number plaque, tweaked engine, Vance & Hines Titanium silencers, upgraded Ohlins suspension, lightweight battery, rear mudguard removal, fancy LED headlight with running light, Carbon fairing / front mudguard / seat hump / heel guards, Brembo adjustable levers, premium leather seat, billet top yoke, paddock stand bobbins and a gold chain.
It's very unique (750 units worldwide, 125 for the UK), significantly more expensive, slightly more powerful and 5 kg lighter than the Thruxton R.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Launch RRP: £17,500
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 108 bhp, 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph, 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 140 miles, 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres, 3.8 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 815 mm, 32.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 198 kg, 437 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Check out this quick walkaround from EUROCYCLE.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left