Triumph Thruxton RS Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Thruxton RS is a premium retro style cafe racer bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 103.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 120 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Traction control with off mode
- Light action torque assist clutch
- LED tail light and running light
- USB port under the seat
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous range topping Thruxton 1200 R there's an updated engine with 7 bhp more power and peak torque 700 rpm lower down, a 500 rpm higher red line, lighter battery, improved Brembo calipers, sticky tyres, improved ride modes, black springs / engine covers / rims and it's 6 kg lighter.
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the cafe racer fairing, Arrow silencers, LED indicators, tail tidy, comfort seat, heated grips, fly screen, pillion seat and pegs.
Colours: Black, grey/red (our fav.)
Launch RRP: £13,000
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 104 bhp, 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph, 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 140 miles, 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres, 3.8 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 197 kg, 434 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- No quickshifter option
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: