Triumph Thruxton RS Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (197 kg / 434 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: High (104 bhp / 78 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Thruxton RS is a premium retro style cafe racer bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 103.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 120 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Traction control with off mode
- Light action torque assist clutch
- LED tail light and running light
- USB port under the seat
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous range topping Thruxton 1200 R there's an updated engine with 7 bhp more power and peak torque 700 rpm lower down, a 500 rpm higher red line, lighter battery, improved Brembo calipers, sticky tyres, improved ride modes, black springs / engine covers / rims and it's 6 kg lighter.
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the cafe racer fairing, Arrow silencers, LED indicators, tail tidy, comfort seat, heated grips, fly screen, pillion seat and pegs.
- 2020-2021: Black, grey/red
- 2022: Black, grey/red, blue (Ton Up)
Model History & Updates
2022: £14,050 Ton Up special edition with custom blue/white/red paintjob. Check out this video intro from Triumph.