BMW R nineT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (803 mm / 31.6 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (222 kg / 490 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,170 cc)
- Power: High (107 bhp / 80 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.482 bhp/kg / 0.359 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,150
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this promo video from BMW.
What Is It?
The BMW R nineT is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 107 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable 46 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- Traction control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Brushed Aluminium fuel tank
- Detachable pillion frame
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED lighting all round
- USB socket
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a small Euro 5 engine tweak with peak power arriving 500 rpm lower, a boost to the mid range power between 4,000 rpm and 6,000 rpm, new cylinder heads, cornering ABS and two ride modes are standard, the new shock is more adjustable, the headlight is now LED and the white LED indicators are now standard.
The cross spoked 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the seat hump with small splash proof compartment, Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), engine drag torque control (MSR), Ride Modes Pro (Dynamic mode), heated grips and Aluminium fly screen.
- 2021: Black, silver, silver/black/red (Option 719)