BMW R nineT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £11,000–£7,300
What Is It?
The BMW R nineT is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- BMW ABS system, Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable 46 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- Brushed Aluminium fuel tank
- Detachable pillion frame
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2014-2016 R nineT the bike is Euro 4 compliant with a new muffler, seat height 20 mm higher, the wheelbase 8 mm longer, the fork is now adjustable and the dash is made up of two stylish individual clocks replacing the single cluster on the old model.
The swingarm is now painted black and BMW's vintage "Blackstorm" paint scheme is an option with yellow 21 graphics on the fuel tank and optional seat hump. The 17" wire spoked wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), seat hump with small splash proof compartment, heated grips (£240), white LED indicators (£100), Aluminium fly screen and two optional weave finishes for the fuel tank.
- 2017: Black, black/yellow, blue/gold
- 2018: Black/silver, black/yellow/silver, green/orange/silver, red/blue
2018: A host of BMW special finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and side plates. The dynamic brake light is now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Did You Know?
The centre of the light features a small BMW logo.
Review In A Few
- It's a work of art, build quality, carries the weight low down, handling, brakes
- Quite expensive new, seat is better suited to short rides
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £12,200
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||167||21||188||51 / month|
|2018||206||-||206||32 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||120 / month|