BMW R nineT For Sale
The 2017 BMW R nineT is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Boxer engine which produces 110bhp. It has massive potential for customisation and is a minor update to the original 2014 model.
- It's a work of art, build quality, carries the weight low down, handling, brakes
- Quite expensive new, seat is better suited to short rides
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil-cooled 1,170cc Boxer engine, producing 110bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, shaft drive
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- BMW ABS system, Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable 46mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120mm travel
- Brushed Aluminium fuel tank
- Detachable pillion frame
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 2014-2016 R nineT the bike is Euro 4 compliant with a new muffler, seat height 20mm higher, the wheelbase 8mm longer, the fork is now adjustable and the dash is made up of two stylish individual clocks replacing the single cluster on the old model.
The swingarm is now painted black and BMW's vintage "Blackstorm" paint scheme is an option with yellow 21 graphics on the fuel tank and optional seat hump. The 17" wire spoked wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), seat hump with small splash proof compartment, heated grips (£240), white LED indicators (£100), Aluminium fly screen and two optional weave finishes for the fuel tank.
- 2017: Black, black/yellow, blue/gold
- 2018: Black/silver, black/yellow/silver, green/orange/silver, red/blue
2018: A host of BMW special finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and side plates. The dynamic brake light is now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Did You Know?
The centre of the light features a small BMW logo.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||167||21||188||31 / month|
|2018||206||0||206||33 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.