BMW R nineT Urban GS For Sale
The 2017 BMW R nineT Urban GS is a premium retro scrambler style motorbike based on the R nineT Pure, with a headlight fairing, flat seat and front beak. It's powered by a 1,170cc Boxer engine which produces 110bhp.
- Looks great with the spokes, power, handling, comfort, customisation potential
- No fuel gauge, traction control, stock suspension
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil-cooled 1,170cc Boxer engine, producing 110bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode & Steel braided brake lines
- 43mm upside down fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 140mm travel
- Detachable pillion frame
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2017 R nineT the fork is non-adjustable and has 5mm more travel, rear travel is up 20mm, the front wheel is 19", the seat is 47mm higher, the fuel tank slightly smaller and it's made from Steel, there is just one clock and the swingarm is painted black like the 2017 R nineT.
The boxer engine design has the cylinders aligned with the road, low down, which helps to keep the centre of mass low for improved handling and the shaft drive is great for easy maintenance. The 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 17" rear a 170/60.
Accessories include traction control (ASC), heated grips, LED indicators, knobbly off-road tyres, wire spoked wheels, Chrome plated manifold, low seat, Aluminium bash plate, cylinder head covers and handguards. For £715 more the X version gets you LED indicators, heated grips, spoked wheels and a Chrome exhaust.
- 2017-2019: White/blue with red seat
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Special finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and seat side plates. Dynamic brake light now standard and cross-spoke wheels an option.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.