BMW F850GS Adventure For Sale
The 2019 BMW F850GSA is a mid-range off-road adventure bike and is powered by an 853cc parallel twin engine which puts out 94bhp. It replaces the F800GSA and is closely related to the road-focused F850GS.
What Is It?
- Range, capability, handling, loads of options
- On the heavy side, high seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 853cc parallel twin engine, producing 93.9bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm upside down fork with 230mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 215mm travel
- Traction control, 2-level adjustable screen
- Ride modes: Road, Rain (Dynamic, Enduro, Enduro Pro optional)
- LED headlight and LED dynamic brake light
- 2->1 exhaust system, adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing F800GSA there's a new chassis, new 55cc larger engine making 9bhp more, the seat height is 15mm lower, there's more weather protection and the chain/exhaust have switched sides however it's 12kg heavier and fuel capacity is down one litre. Notably the fuel tank is now in the usual position, rather than under the seat, to help the front/rear weight distribution. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Compared to the 2018 road-focused F850GS, which it's based on, you get longer travel suspension, engine bars, larger adjustable screen, off-road pegs, a Stainless Steel rack and a much larger fuel tank but it's 15kg heavier.
Accessories include the LED indicators, LED daytime running light, 835mm low seat, 890mm Rallye seat, 815mm lowering kit, Pro riding modes, cornering ABS, dynamic traction control, dynamic electric suspension, 6.5" colour TFT dash with mobile connectivity, SOS emergency call function, up/down quickshifter, Akrapovic exhaust, knobbly tyres, keyless start, centre stand, heated grips, cruise control, LED fog lights, Aluminium belly pan and luggage system.
- Sport: LED running light, LED fog lights, LED indicators, dynamic traction control, quickshifter, cornering ABS, Ride Modes Pro
Colours: Grey, grey/red (Exclusive), blue/white/red (Rallye)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Check out this review from DriveMag Riders: