Triumph Tiger 900 Rally For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 Rally is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 240 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 230 mm travel
- 850 mm / 870 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road
- LED lighting all round
- Slip and assist clutch
- Cruise control, heated grips
- 5-level adjustable screen
- Radiator guard
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XCX there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, new mirrors and it's an impressive 9 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the quickshifter, A2 restriction, engine bars, heated seats, comfort seat, headlight guard, screen deflector, LED fog lights, centre stand, side opening panniers, top opening panniers, 42 / 52 litre top box and TPMS.
Colours: Black, white, green (white frame)
At the top of the range the £13,100 Rally Pro builds on the Rally with connectivity, a quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, custom and off-road pro riding modes, LED fog lights, heated seats, backlit switches, centre stand and TPMS but is 5 kg heavier.
Capacity: 888 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.