Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (850 mm / 33.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (201 kg / 443 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (888 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Redline: High (10,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,100
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 240 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 230 mm travel
- 850 mm / 870 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 5-level adjustable screen
- Backlit switches
- Slip and assist clutch
- Quickshifter, centre stand
- Heated grips and seats
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XCA there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, new mirrors and it's even 7 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the headlight guard, comfort seat, screen deflector, side opening panniers, top opening panniers, 42 / 52 litre top box and A2 restriction.
Colours: Black, white, green (white frame)
Model History & Updates
2021: James Bond No Time To Die edition with unique "007" black paint job, Arrow silencers, heated seats, 007 dash start up sequence, individually numbered billet handlebar clamp and limited to 250 bikes.
Up And Down The Range
The £11,700 Rally does without the engine bars, connectivity, quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, custom and off-road pro riding modes, LED fog lights, heated seats, centre stand, backlit switches and TPMS but is 5 kg lighter.