Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 240 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 230 mm travel
- 850 mm / 870 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 5-level adjustable screen
- Backlit switches
- Slip and assist clutch
- Quickshifter, centre stand
- Heated grips and seats
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XCA there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, new mirrors and it's even 7 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the headlight guard, comfort seat, screen deflector, side opening panniers, top opening panniers, 42 / 52 litre top box and A2 restriction.
Colours: Black, white, green (white frame)
The £11,700 Rally does without the engine bars, connectivity, quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, custom and off-road pro riding modes, LED fog lights, heated seats, centre stand, backlit switches and TPMS but is 5 kg lighter.
Capacity: 888 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 201 kg / 443 pounds
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)