Triumph Tiger 800 XCX For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm WP fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215mm travel
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840mm/860mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70. A2 restriction is now also possible.
The range topping £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA builds on the XCX with backlit handlebar controls, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights and LED headlight but is 3kg heavier than the XR.
Accessories include the centre stand, heated grips, heated seats, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights and Aluminium side cases/top box.
The on-road equivalent is the £10,550 Tiger 800 XRX which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 5kg lighter. For 2018 Triumph dropped the base XC model.
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (5)
£11,400 eBay, 12th December
From Youles (Manchester) on 0161 7082620
£9,290 eBay, 12th December
NATIONWIDE WARRANTY. PX. DELIVERY. FINANCE. PCP
£11,550 eBay, 12th December
From Woods Motorcycles of Abergele on 01745 822922
Check out this review from Bike World: