Triumph Tiger 800 XCX For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm WP fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840 mm / 860 mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70. A2 restriction is now also possible.
Accessories include the centre stand, heated grips, heated seats, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights and Aluminium side cases / top box.
- 2018: Black, white, green, blue
- 2019: Black, white, green, orange
The on-road equivalent is the £10,550 Tiger 800 XRX which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 5 kg lighter.
At the top of the off-road range the £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA builds on the XCX with backlit handlebar controls, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights and LED headlight but is 3kg heavier.
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,250
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||123||-||123||140 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||21 / month|