Triumph Tiger 800 XCX Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm WP fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- 840 mm / 860 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable levers
- USB socket
- 12V socket
- Engine bars
- Radiator guard
- Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket.
The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the centre stand, heated grips, heated seats, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights, A2 restriction and Aluminium side cases / top box.
- 2018: Black, white, green, blue
- 2019: Black, white, green, orange
Launch RRP: £11,250
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp, 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph, 201 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 190 miles, 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres, 5.0 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm, 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 205 kg, 452 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Up And Down The Range
The on-road equivalent is the £10,550 Tiger 800 XRX which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 5 kg lighter.
At the top of the off-road range the £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA builds on the XCX with backlit handlebar controls, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights and LED headlight but is 3 kg heavier.
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left