Triumph Tiger 800 XCX For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by an 800cc triple engine which puts out 94bhp. It was originally launched in 2015 and has a road focused equivalent in the Tiger 800 XRX.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm WP fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215mm travel
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840mm/860mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70. A2 restriction is now also possible.
The range topping £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA builds on the XCX with backlit handlebar controls, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights and LED headlight but is 3kg heavier than the XR.
Accessories include the centre stand, heated grips, heated seats, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights and Aluminium side cases/top box.
The on-road equivalent is the £10,550 Tiger 800 XRX which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 5kg lighter. For 2018 Triumph dropped the base XC model.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Bike World: