Triumph Tiger 800 XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XC is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- Traction control with off mode, single 12V socket
- 3->1 exhaust system, belly pan, radiator guard
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Fuel injection
The 2015 XC replaces the original off-road focused Tiger 800 XC and now has two additional spec levels above it, the XCX (with low option) and range topping XCA. ABS is now standard and Triumph have added traction control to the mix however it's 3 kg heavier. The on-road equivalent is the Tiger 800 XR.
The engine also sees a few tweaks to lower emissions and increase fuel efficiency while the red line is 200 rpm higher. Visually the radiator / tank side panels have a more angular design, the handle bars are now black and the frame is a darker grey.
The mid-range XCX builds on the XC with auto-cancelling indicators, off-road mode, three on road riding modes, cruise control, centre stand, hand guards, Aluminium belly pan, engine bars and second 12V socket however it's 3 kg heavier.
At the top of the range the XCA builds on the XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket, 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11 kg heavier than the XCX. The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, engine bars, heated grips, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, centre stand, LED fog lights, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Black, white
Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 218 kg / 481 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.431 bhp/kg / 0.322 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £9,325
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||44||4||48||61 / month|