Triumph Tiger 800 XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XC is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc triple, producing 94 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3->1 exhaust system
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battle Wing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Options include ABS with off mode, engine bars, heated grips, top box, panniers, Arrow exhaust, centre stand, fog lights and tall screen.
- 2010-2012: Black, white, orange
- 2013-2014: Black, white
Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
The more road focused £7,150 Tiger 800 has a 19" wheel at the front, thinner / lower handlebars, a 35 mm lower seat, no front beak / radiator / hand guards / belly pan and shorter travel suspension, plus it's 5 kg lighter.
2014: Special edition with red frame and black/red special paint.
Launch RRP: £7,750
Capacity: 799 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.437 bhp/kg / 0.326 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left