BMW F700GS For Sale
The BMW F700GS is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 75bhp. It's closely related to the F800GS.
- Brakes, lightweight, comfortable
- Suspension, gearbox, lights
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 798cc parallel twin engine, producing 75bhp at 7,300rpm and maximum torque at 5,300rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable 41mm Showa fork with 170mm travel
- Showa shock with pre-load adjustment and 170mm travel
- Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Equipment includes a side stand with integrated cut off switch, an LED tail light, 12V socket and adjustable levers. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 140/80.
- Dynamic Pack (£705): ASC, ESA, TPMS
- Comfort Pack (£525): Heated grips, computer, centre stand, pannier mounts
Accessories include the low 790mm seat, 835mm comfort seat (£100), traction control (ASC, £310), electrically adjustable suspension (ESA, £290), Akrapovic silencer (£645), engine bars (£273), belly pan (£197), tyre pressure monitor (£210), lowered suspension with 765mm seat (£175), heated grips (£240), centre stand (£130), computer (£160) and tall screen (£197).
- 2012-2017: White, grey, blue, red
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), grey (red frame)
2017: Standard and optional Akrapovic end cans adapted to meet Euro 4 regs, which actually looks much nicer. Rain and Road riding modes now standard with side reflectors on fork.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2012||56||18||74||14 / month|
|2013||162||45||207||32 / month|
|2014||87||12||99||64 / month|
|2015||86||13||99||4 / month|
|2016||135||9||144||30 / month|
|2017||183||10||193||84 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from 2 Wheel Lifestyle.