BMW F700GS For Sale
The BMW F700GS is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 75bhp. It's closely related to the F800GS.
What Is It?
- Brakes, lightweight, comfortable
- Suspension, gearbox, lights
BMW's entry level adventure bike is powered by a water cooled 798cc parallel twin engine putting out 75bhp at 7,300rpm and maximum torque at 5,300rpm.
- Aluminium swing arm
- Dual 300mm discs up front
- 265mm disc at the rear
- ABS with off mode
- Non-adjustable 41mm Showa fork with 170mm travel
- Showa rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 170mm travel
- Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Side stand with cutoff switch
- 12V socket and LED rear light
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers
- 6 speed gearbox
In terms of wheels the cast Aluminium 19" front takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear wheel a 140/80. The standard screen is small however a large screen is available for £197 alongside a small tinted screen for £113.
Other options include restricting the power to 48bhp for A2 compliance (£0), low 790mm seat (£0), traction control/ASC (£310), electrically adjustable suspension (comfort/normal/sport) (£290), tyre pressure monitor (£210), lowered suspension with 765mm seat height (£175), two level heated grips (£240), centre stand (£130), onboard computer (£160) and 835mm comfort seat (£100).
- Dynamic Package (£705): traction control/ASC, electrically adjustable suspension and tyre pressure control.
- Comfort Package (£525): heated grips, onboard computer, centre stand and pannier mounts.
There's also a headlight guard (£56), Akrapovic silencer (£645), engine bar (£273), belly pan (£197) and a variety of hand guards.
2017: Standard and optional Akrapovic end can adapted to meet Euro 4 regs, which actually looks much nicer. Rain and Road riding modes now standard with side reflectors on fork. Changes also affect F800GS and F800GS Adventure.
- 2012-2017: White, grey, blue, red
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), grey (red frame)
Did You Know?
BMW offer a police version - check the pics above
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this informative review from 2 Wheel Lifestyle:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2013/016, issued 01/07/2013, affected 207 bikes
The mounting of the side-stand switch with a circlip is insufficient. As a result of this, the side-stand switch may work loose and be damaged. If the side-stand switch does not function correctly, the engine is no longer switched off when the side-stand is extended and a gear engaged. It would be possible for the driver to drive off with the side stand extended.
- Build Dates: 01/07/2011 to 18/10/2012
- Vehicle Ids: WB10B0100DZZ75699 to WB10B020XDZ002411
RM/2014/007, issued 01/04/2014, affected 1,407 bikes
Rain/moisture may enter the side stand switch and cause the engine to cut out or not to start.
- Build Dates: 28/11/2012 to 11/10/2013