BMW F700GS For Sale
The BMW F700GS is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 798cc parallel twin engine which puts out 75bhp. It's closely related to the F800GS.
- Brakes, lightweight, comfortable
- Multiple seat height options
- Suspension, gearbox
BMW's entry level adventure bike is powered by a water cooled 798cc parallel twin engine putting out 75bhp at 7,300rpm and maximum torque at 5,300rpm.
- Aluminium swing arm
- Dual 300mm discs up front
- 265mm disc at the rear
- ABS with off mode
- Non-adjustable 41mm Showa fork with 170mm travel
- Showa rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 170mm travel
- Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Side stand with cutoff switch
- 12V socket and LED rear light
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers
- 6 speed gearbox
In terms of wheels the cast Aluminium 19" front takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear wheel a 140/80. The standard screen is small however a large screen is available for £197 alongside a small tinted screen for £113.
Other options include restricting the power to 48bhp for A2 compliance (£0), low 790mm seat (£0), traction control/ASC (£310), electrically adjustable suspension (comfort/normal/sport) (£290), tyre pressure monitor (£210), lowered suspension with 765mm seat height (£175), two level heated grips (£240), centre stand (£130), onboard computer (£160) and 835mm comfort seat (£100).
- Dynamic Package (£705): traction control/ASC, electrically adjustable suspension and tyre pressure control.
- Comfort Package (£525): heated grips, onboard computer, centre stand and pannier mounts.
There's also a headlight guard (£56), Akrapovic silencer (£645), engine bar (£273), belly pan (£197) and a variety of hand guards.
2017: Standard and optional Akrapovic end can adapted to meet Euro 4 regs, which actually looks much nicer. Rain and Road riding modes now standard with side reflectors on fork. Changes also affect F800GS and F800GS Adventure.
- 2012-2017: White, grey, blue, red
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), grey (red frame)
Did You Know?
BMW offer a police version - check the pics above
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (15)
£5,150 eBay, 12th December
Delivery to your door for only £150 UK or Ireland
£5,190 eBay, 12th December
3mth Warranty, Long MOT, Uk Delivery From £100
£4,695 eBay, 12th December
PART EX. WELCOME / FINANCE AVAILABLE / BIKES WANTED
Check out this informative review from 2 Wheel Lifestyle:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2013/016, issued 01/07/2013, affected 207 bikes
The mounting of the side-stand switch with a circlip is insufficient. As a result of this, the side-stand switch may work loose and be damaged. If the side-stand switch does not function correctly, the engine is no longer switched off when the side-stand is extended and a gear engaged. It would be possible for the driver to drive off with the side stand extended.
- Build Dates: 01/07/2011 to 18/10/2012
- Vehicle Ids: WB10B0100DZZ75699 to WB10B020XDZ002411
RM/2014/007, issued 01/04/2014, affected 1,407 bikes
Rain/moisture may enter the side stand switch and cause the engine to cut out or not to start.
- Build Dates: 28/11/2012 to 11/10/2013