BMW F700GS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F700GS is a mid-range adventure bike which is closely related to the F800GS. It's powered by a liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 7,300 rpm and maximum torque at 5,300 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable 41 mm Showa fork with 170 mm travel
- Showa shock with pre-load adjustment and 170 mm travel
- Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Equipment includes a side stand with integrated cut off switch, an LED tail light, 12V socket and adjustable levers. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the 17" rear a 140/80.
- Dynamic Pack (£705): ASC, ESA, TPMS
- Comfort Pack (£525): Heated grips, computer, centre stand, pannier mounts
Accessories include the low 790 mm seat, 835 mm comfort seat (£100), traction control (ASC, £310), electrically adjustable suspension (ESA, £290), Akrapovic silencer (£645), engine bars (£273), belly pan (£197), tyre pressure monitor (£210), lowered suspension with 765 mm seat (£175), heated grips (£240), centre stand (£130), computer (£160) and tall screen (£197).
- 2012-2017: White, grey, blue, red
- 2018: Blue (white frame), white (red frame), grey (red frame)
Launch RRP: £7,800
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.359 bhp/kg / 0.268 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
2017: Akrapovic end cans adapted to meet Euro 4 regs with improved looks. Rain and Road riding modes now standard with side reflectors on fork.
Check out this video review from 2 Wheel Lifestyle.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left