BMW F750GS Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (224 kg / 494 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (853 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.339 bhp/kg / 0.253 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,950
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The BMW F750GS is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 853 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 41 mm standard fork with 151 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 177 mm travel
- Traction control
- LED tail light
- Ride modes: Road, Rain (Dynamic, Enduro optional)
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2012-2017 F700GS engine capacity is up 55 cc, power is the same, the seat is 5 mm higher and the chain / exhaust have switched sides however it's 15 kg heavier and fuel capacity is down 1 litre.
Notably the fuel tank is now in the usual position rather than under the seat. The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the LED headlight with LED daytime running light, 790 mm low seat, 830 mm comfort seat, Pro riding modes, cornering ABS, dynamic traction control, dynamic electronic suspension, tall screen, 6.5" colour TFT dash with mobile connectivity, SOS function, quickshifter, Akrapovic exhaust, keyless start, centre stand, heated grips, cruise control, engine bars and luggage. The Exclusive edition includes hand guards as standard.
- 2018-2019: White/red, yellow, blue/silver (Exclusive)
- 2020-2021: White/red, blue, black/yellow/silver (40 years GS edition)
- 2022: Triple black, white/black, blue/silver/yellow
Model History & Updates
2018: Dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: LED indicators, ABS Pro (cornering ABS) and DTC (dynamic traction control) standard. Dash based USB port added. 40 years GS edition added with special colour scheme and yellow handguards / accents.
Up And Down The Range
BMW's more off-road focused £9,400 F850GS is essentially the same bike but with larger wire spoked wheels, 21" at the front, larger upside down fork, higher seat, more suspension travel and the same engine (unrestricted) putting out 94 bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left