Triumph Tiger 850 Sport For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is an A2 friendly road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 83.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it makes 47 bhp at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Marzocchi rear shock with remote adjuster and 170 mm travel
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- 5-level adjustable screen
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Traction control
- LED lighting all round
- 5" TFT dash
- Slip and assist clutch
- 12V socket under the dash
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
For 2021 Triumph have turned the recently launched base level Tiger 900 into the 850 Sport by including a colour TFT dash, cheaper tyres and tweaking the engine slightly.
It has been de-tuned to make 10 bhp less which means it can now be restricted for the A2 licence where it makes 47 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,750 rpm.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Michelin Anakee 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the A2 compliance kit, quickshifter, heated grips, engine bars, handguards, heated seats, comfort seat, headlight guard, LED fog lights, screen deflector, TPMS, centre stand, side opening panniers, top opening panniers and 42 / 52 litre top boxes.
Colours: Blue, red
Capacity: 888 cc (average)
Power: 84 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: