Yamaha Tracer 7 GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (196 kg / 432 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.367 bhp/kg / 0.274 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 7 GT is an A2 licence friendly sports tourer and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. A2 restricted it makes 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- Manually adjustable screen over 6 cm
- Accessory mounting bracket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the renamed Tracer 7 with the touring screen, comfort seat and 20 litre colour coded panniers.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Road 4 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top box, heated grips, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated seat, LED fog lamps, 12V socket, USB socket and a range of billet parts.
Colours: Black, red, silver