Kawasaki Versys 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (219 kg / 483 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (68 bhp / 51 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.311 bhp/kg / 0.232 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,900
For Sale (39)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Kawasaki.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 65.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it puts out 47 bhp at 7,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with remote pre-load adjustment and 145 mm travel
- 2-level traction control
- 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity
- LED lighting all round
- Side stand
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2021 model there's a modern TFT dash with a gear indicator, new nose styling to match the Versys 1000, an improved screen which can now be adjusted from the rider's side over 4 positions, traction control and LED lighting however it's 2 kg heavier.
To keep the weight centralised and low Kawasaki have kept the exhaust short and under the engine. The panniers fit into integrated mounts so the bike looks clean when they are off.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the 28 litre colour coded panniers, 42 / 47 litre top box, USB port, LED fog lights, handguards, heated grips, 12V socket, comfort seat and a variety of screens.
Colours: Black, green, red/silverDid You Know?
The name is a combination of Versatile and System. It's also known as the KLE650.