Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four engine, producing 118.3 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 152 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Traction control, cruise control
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable screen
- LED lighting all round, 12V socket, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2018 Versys the bodywork has been sharpened up, the exhaust is a new cleaner design with prettier down pipes, cruise control has been added with a small engine tweak to introduce electronic throttle valves, it now boasts cornering ABS and the 12V socket is now standard but weight is up 7 kg. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax T31 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The £14,400 SE edition gets you the Showa super fast electronic semi-active suspension (related to the Ninja ZX-10R SE, can be set from an app), the quickshifter, fancy TFT dash, LED cornering lights (blanked off on the base model), custom riding mode, heated grips, hand guards, tall screen and a better "self healing" paint finish.
The £11,900 Tourer edition adds the panniers while the £12,700 Grand Tourer also includes the top box and both are available with the SE spec for £15,100 and £15,900.
Accessories include the 20 mm lower seat, tall screen, heated grips, hand guards, fog lights, panniers and top box.
- 2019: White/black/green, orange/black, black/white, green
- 2020: Green/grey, black/white, green/black, white/green/black
Capacity: 1,043 cc (high)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 257 kg / 567 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.459 bhp/kg / 0.342 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £11,200
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: