Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a 1,043cc inline four engine which puts out 118bhp. It was originally launched in 2012 and updated in 2015.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,043cc inline four engine, producing 118.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 250mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 152mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Traction control, cruise control
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable screen
- LED lighting all round, 12V socket, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2018 Versys the bodywork has been sharpened up, the exhaust is a new cleaner design with prettier down pipes, cruise control has been added with a small engine tweak to introduce electronic throttle valves, it now boasts cornering ABS and the 12V socket is now standard but weight is up 7kg. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax T31 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The £14,400 SE edition gets you the Showa super fast electric semi-active suspension (related to the Ninja ZX-10R SE, can be set from app), the quickshifter, fancy TFT dash, LED cornering lights (blanked off on the base model), custom riding mode, heated grips, hand guards, tall screen and a better "self healing" paint finish.
The £11,900 Tourer edition adds the panniers while the £12,700 Grand Tourer also includes the top box and both are available with the SE spec for £15,100 and £15,900.
Accessories include the 20mm lower seat, tall screen, heated grips, hand guards, fog lights, panniers and top box.
- Standard colours: White/black/green, orange/black
- SE colours: Black/white, green
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (24)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from BikeSocial: