Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R SE For Sale
The 2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R SE is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 197bhp. It features a super fast electronic suspension system.
What Is It?
- Super fast electronic suspension
- No fancy colour TFT dash
It's powered by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm. Ram air adds another 10bhp and RRP is £18,950 or £19,650 for the Performance edition.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Adjustable Showa 43mm upside down BFF fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 114mm travel
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- 3 power/suspension modes: Road, Track, Manual
- Launch control, traction control, quickshifter
- 4->1 exhaust system with Titanium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's based on the road going ZX-10R but packed with features like the new solenoid based Showa electronically controlled suspension with a 1ms reaction time (that's 1000 damping adjustments per second but pre-load is still manual), Marchesini forged wheels from the track focused ZX-10RR and up/down quickshifter (above 2,500rpm). Incredibly all that additional tech only adds 2kg to the weight over the R.
The 7-spoke 17" Marchesini forged Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear. Accessories are limited but include the usual Akrapovic exhaust and tank pads, both of which are included in the Performance edition.
2019: Minor changes to valve train with finger follower valve actuation allows the motor to spin up faster and make a few more bhp. The top of the engine is painted red to mark the change.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this launch review from Bike World:
and this look at the suspension from Bennetts: