Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R SE For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-10R SE is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down BFF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 114 mm travel
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- 3 power / suspension modes: Road, Track, Manual
- Launch control, traction control, quickshifter
- 4->1 exhaust system with Titanium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's based on the road going ZX-10R but packed with features like the new solenoid based Showa electronically controlled suspension with a 1 ms reaction time (that's 1,000 damping adjustments per second but pre-load is still manual), Marchesini forged wheels from the track focused ZX-10RR and up / down quickshifter (above 2,500 rpm). Incredibly all that additional tech only adds 2 kg to the weight over the R.
The 7-spoke 17" Marchesini forged wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear. Accessories are limited but include the usual Akrapovic exhaust and tank pads, both of which are included in the £19,650 Performance edition.
- 2018-2019: Black/green
2019: Minor changes to valve train with finger follower valve actuation allows the motor to spin up faster and make a few more bhp. The top of the engine is painted red to mark the change.
Review In A Few
- Super fast electronic suspension
- Loads of top end power
- No fancy colour TFT dash
- Stock tyres
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.956 bhp/kg / 0.713 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £18,950
Check out this video review from Bike World.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.