Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm BPF upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 114 mm travel
- 3 power modes: Road, Track, Manual
- Launch control
- 3-level traction control
- Slipper clutch
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2004-2010 model there's a new look, Showa Big Piston Fork technology, Titanium down tubes and 10 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system (+3 kg) and the Akrapovic exhaust.
- 2011-2018: Green, green/black, white (2017)
- 2019-2020: Black/green/red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the ZX1000.
2013: Ohlins electronic steering damper.
2016: £13,800 KRT edition launched with special green/black paint scheme. £14,400 Performance edition launched with Akrapovic exhaust.
2017: Track focused ZX-10RR launched with Brembo M50 calipers, quickshifter, forged wheels and ready for race tuning.
2018: KRT Replica gets a new lime green/grey/black colour scheme. ZX-10R SE launched with a super fast electronic suspension system, forged wheels from the RR and up / down quickshifter.
2019: Minor changes to valve train with finger follower valve actuation allows the motor to spin up faster and make a few more bhp at the top end. The top of the engine is painted red to mark the change.
Review In A Few
- Super smooth power
- Traction control
- Reports of the screen wobbling
- Electronic steering damper
Launch RRP: £11,950
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.956 bhp/kg / 0.713 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left