Aprilia RSV4 Factory Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (202 kg / 445 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.9 litres / 4.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,099 cc)
- Power: Very High (214 bhp / 160 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.059 bhp/kg / 0.790 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (13,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £23,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSV4 Factory is a premium track focused bike. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,078 cc V4 engine which puts out 213.9 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system
- Steel braided lines
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX rear piggyback shock with 115 mm travel
- Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 electronic semi-active suspension with 3 auto maps, 3 manual maps and manual mode
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Adjustable engine position / headstock angle / swingarm pivot
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race, Track 1, Track 2, Custom
- 8-level traction control
- 5-level wheelie control
- 3-level launch control
- 3-level power delivery
- 3-level engine brake control
- Pit limiter
- Cruise control
- Up / down quickshifter
- 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting plus cornering lights
- Lightweight Lithium battery
- 4->1 Titanium exhaust system
Compared to the 2019-2020 model there's a new 21 cc larger engine, peak torque appears 500 rpm lower down the range, peak power appears 200 rpm lower, there's engine braking control, 3 additional ride modes, the front discs are 10 mm larger and the winglets are smaller plus built into the frame.
There's also a new underbraced 600 g lighter swingarm, the Marelli ECU is 4 times faster, LED cornering lights have been added and there's a new larger dash with 2 display modes however it's 3 kg heavier and the fuel tank is 0.6 litres smaller.
The 10-spoke 17" forged wheels take a Pirelli Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the slip-on racing exhaust, complete racing exhaust system, track ECU mapping, dash connectivity and Carbon front fender / heel guards / front brake air vents.
Colours: Black, black/red