Ducati Panigale V4 For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 1,103cc V4 engine which puts out 211bhp. The mid-range V4 S adds a lightweight Lithium battery, forged wheels and Ohlins electronic suspension.
- Looks, sound, torque, power, cornering, brakes
- Pretty expensive new, eats tyres, can get hot in traffic
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,103cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Showa BPF fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash, LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 1299 Panigale it's down in capacity by 182cc but up 6bhp in power, red lines 3,000rpm higher and weighs 8kg more. The new V4 engine is only 2.2kg heavier than the V-Twin in the 1299 but the new bike breaks ground by using the engine as part of the front frame to save weight and makes use of lighter Brembo calipers.
Controlled drift while braking is a new feature of the Bosch IMU system, which is basically cornering ABS on only the front wheel. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the GPS/data logger and multimedia system.
- Colours: Red
The middle of the range £23,000 V4 S is 3kg lighter and gets you the lighter Lithium battery, Marchesini forged wheels, Ohlins electrically adjustable suspension and Ohlins steering damper.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||119||0||119||8 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|