Ducati Panigale V4 For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 1,103cc V4 engine which puts out 211bhp. The mid-range V4 S adds a lightweight Lithium battery, forged wheels and Ohlins electric suspension.
What Is It?
- Looks, sound, performance
- Pretty expensive new, can get hot in traffic
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,103cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2bhp at 13,000rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330mm discs up front with the latest Brembo M4.30 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Showa BPF fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash, LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up/down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the outgoing 1299 Panigale it's down in capacity by 182cc but up 6bhp in power, red lines 3,000rpm higher and weighs 8kg more. The new V4 engine is only 2.2kg heavier than the V-Twin in the 1299 but the new bike breaks ground by using the engine as part of the front frame to save weight and makes use of lighter Brembo calipers. Controlled drift while braking is a new feature of the Bosch IMU system, which is basically cornering ABS on only the front wheel. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and huge 200/60 at the rear. Accessories include the GPS/data logger and multimedia system.
The middle of the range £23,000 V4 S is 3kg lighter wet and gets you the lighter Lithium battery, Marchesini forged wheels, Ohlins electrically adjustable suspension and Ohlins steering damper.
At the top of the range the £35,000 V4 Speciale is the same weight as the V4 S but gets you the special red/white/green paint scheme, full Titanium Akrapovic racing exhaust (+15bhp), single seat and pegs, racing screen, GPS/data logger, Carbon Fibre mudguards/heel guard/swingarm cover, Alcantara seat, special grips, adjustable pegs, racing levers, racing fuel cap, machined mirror block-off plates, brake level protection and paddock cover. It's limited to 1,500 units.
Colours: Red (obviously)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this launch review from Bike World:
and the new Desmosedici Stradale features: