Ducati Panigale V4 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (198 kg / 437 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (200 mph / 322 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,103 cc)
- Power: Very High (211 bhp / 157 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.066 bhp/kg / 0.795 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £19,250
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,103cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm, Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Sachs steering damper
- Auto cancelling indicators
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race
- Slide control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing 1299 Panigale it's down in capacity by 182 cc but up 6 bhp in power, red lines 3,000 rpm higher and weighs 8 kg more.
The new V4 engine is only 2.2 kg heavier than the V-Twin in the 1299 but the new bike breaks ground by using the engine as part of the front frame to save weight and makes use of lighter Brembo calipers.
Controlled drift while braking is a new feature of the Bosch IMU system, which is basically cornering ABS on only the front wheel.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the GPS/data logger and multimedia system.
- Colours: Red
Model History & Updates
2020: Ducati bought over a few bits from the V4 R. Specifically the wings and cooling gills, the lighter front frame and the Evo 2 traction control. They also tweaked the suspension to be a tiny bit taller, improved the quickshifter and revised the engine mapping to make the first few gears smoother.
2021: Euro 5 compliant, new EVO 3 traction control, Race A / Race B modes, self bleeding clutch and brake master cylinders from the Superleggera and heated grips now an option.
2022: New thinner winglets with less drag, 212.5 bhp at 13,000 rpm, maximum torque at 9,500 rpm, new oil pump, larger exhaust outlets, new gear ratios, Low / Medium / High / Full power modes, 5 mm more suspension travel, Track Evo dash display mode and improved seat.
Up And Down The Range
The middle of the range £23,000 V4 S is 3 kg lighter and gets you the lighter Lithium battery, Marchesini forged wheels, Ohlins electrically adjustable suspension and Ohlins steering damper.
Popularity & How Many Left